Interview other occupiers, your neighbors, your co-workers, your family, and yourself! We all have a story and we relate to the movement of the 99% in different ways. Use these questions as a starting point to help tell your story, or that of any 99 percenter. There are about 6.7 billion of us!
Submit the interview in typed words, video, and/or audio to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll post them in this section on the site.
1. Where do you come from?
2. How did you find out about the Occupy movement?
3. What brings you here?
4. What does the Occupy movement mean to you?
5. What is the biggest problem that your community faces?
6. What do you think or hope this movement will accomplish?
7. How do you think the media has portrayed the movement?
8. How would you like to get involved with Occupy Detroit?