1. Where do you come from? Currently I live in Abilene Texas, But I was born and raised in Michigan. Originally from the Upper Peninsula, in the small town of Hancock. My mother moved me down state so that my sister and I would be able to have a better life than she did, first by bettering our educations, and by her making more than min. wage downstate. We all know how well that has turned out in the last few years….
2. How did you find out about the Occupy movement? One of my friends on FB
3. What brings you here? I miss home every single day that I live in Texas, and I despise what Texans and the rest of the country thinks of my home state…..Every single chance I get I tell people I am from Michigan, specifically Metro Detroit and I AM PROUD of it.
4. What does the Occupy movement mean to you? That now maybe the rest of the country will start believing that Michigan can make the change and we are strong willed and fighters that are not going to give up on ourselves.
5. What is the biggest problem that your community faces? Where my parents live it is the economy, the price of the homes dropped so much that they cannot refinance their home in order to afford monthly payments, but they are able to make enough according to the banks not to refinance, and … [read more] Continue reading