|Facebook Cover Image - please share|
|Full Sheet Info |
(click to view/print)
We stand at a point for action at this time. Our schools, our future, and our city will never be the same if the current flow of actions are left to continue. We need your presence at this crucial meeting. We need your information shared and to share information with you.
We live in revolutionary times and the message takes place at a given date, time, and location. Those involved set the stage for action.
AT THIS BOARD MEETING
- Detroit School for the Arts has a spokesperson at the event. The true story.
- The EAA has several spokespersons...the true story.
- We still need someone from the EAA gradeschools: calling all parents and students and teachers!
- The MEAP scores will be deconstructed
- The finances will be deconstructed
- The legal update will be explained
- Teachers, come talk about your contract if you wish; there will be committee assignments for all students, parents and Detroit voters and tax payers to sign up.
We will win but WE HAVE TO FIGHT.
If we fight, we will win.
Where: Detroit Public Library 5201 Woodward Detroit MAIN LIBRARY
When: Starts at 5:00 p.m., end by 8:30 p.m.
STAND UP FOR Detroit STUDENTS!!
Detroit Youth Takeover March
On Saturday March 23rd at 1:00 pm help Detroit Youth Voice stand up for education and say no to incarceration! No funding for learning but there is funding for prisons?! It is time DETROIT YOUTH take over and for adults to hear solutions to stop the school to prison pipeline! All ages are welcome! Make sure you email RSVP so we can send you all the info at detroitYOUTHtakeover@gmail.com
The location is 2727 Second Ave at Cass Park! Be there at 1pm! We will march to Wayne County Jail at 1:30pm (it is a mile away).
If you're bringing a car please email DetroitYOUTHtakeover@gmail.com so that we know you're coming for parking purposes.
Message Kayla Mason if you want to help out on the day.Facebook event link